Friday, May 27, 2011

Revisiting the deviousness

Well, it is time to turn back our pages and remind ourselves of the past encounters (of the third kind, I dare say) with a person, who everyone grudgingly appreciates. The anonymous and the undercover are dangerous because we know that the damage is going to be almost the same as inflicted by a normal one, but you can't get back at them (Ha!) leaving you pulling at wisps of air(if not your own hair). But what's the best way to torment such person(s), if found out? Hmmm.. Tell it out? Maybe. Bring him/her/them(hht. for convenience, hst - he/she/they) to justice? Hmmm... Not probable. Burn hht at the stake? Ha, you'd wish. Nah.. My bet would be to lead hht to continue thinking that the identity is still unknown. And I did just that, it reaped so much pleasure, knowing what others didn't. This might be a bold statement, but such a statement I make.

Lets see how it all started:
On fine day, in the middle of summer, our dear old fakie comes up to us, giving hht names to people hst share their academic periods with. Positive: It was a bit funny. Negative: Personal grudges appeared all about it. Dear fakie, when you are anonymous, be anonymous to the core, else don't try. The only thing anonymous is the title.

Next up: What an inspiration from Fake IPL Player. That the plot lines needed to be lifted off the Fake IPL Player blogs and the characters alone replaced by people hst know, what a marvel? Nah, no comments on that.

One more thing I found peculiar was how hst persisted with adding so many exclamation marks in the post titles, weird eh? Nah I don't think so. There is a deeper meaning.Though I did get a good read out of it, but I just felt it was a waste of time. Nah I am filthy rich that way.

Personal pokes: The blog as such was never meant to be a humorous one, as there are a lot of lashes at others' personal choices, just whining, but funny at that. Whining which would bring unwanted trouble to the whiner and the whinee. I bet if hst were identified now, I believe we would be hearing funny stories about it soon.

Literature: The wide variety of words and caricatures hst use to guise the tempered feelings of an unfortunate author whose work was rejected for lack of "words". Kudos to the research put into bringing in obscure and (more often than not) obtuse words in the blog.

Curtain raiser: What was a huge curtain raiser was the post where a little news was shared about certain somebody seeing another somebody with another somebody doing something. And I knew I had hit the jack-pot. Because you know who was behind the person behind the somebody-s?

The falling-off: That's the point of time when people started to give it a rat's something. And hst rested in their real identity thinking it was never revealed, or was it? If I was bluffing, don't you think it's quite a big bold one at that?

Aftermath: Well hst have been communicating with their real identities with me and all of us just as usual pretending they never had anything to do with it. But someone was laughing within about it. A kind of an evil one at that.

"As the crow flies, the crow will fly,
As the anonymous fall, so will you.."
Lets have a blast!
P.S: Psst.. I din't mention the Sunny incident ;). On purpose :D

No comments:

Post a Comment